I have a couple of 6" mill vises that came with used mills. They are
pretty well worn, but not as bad as this one:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181467659964

It seems to me they could be disassembled and surface re-ground and be
as good as new. Has anyone tried this? I suspect it would take a largesh
grinder, so I may need to send the grinding out a fair distance. My
guess is shipping would cost too much.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/