Hi

Dipping my toes in the FPGA pool, there may be more queries after this.

Is the 5i25 supposed to have its GPIO pins mapped in dmesg when hostmot2 
/ hm2_pci are loaded?
(as per http://linuxcnc.org/docs/html/drivers/hostmot2.html#_gpio )

The manual page states that the 5i25 is pre-programmed so does not use 
firmware files, but is not clear as to whether the
printout is a part of the firmware loading process or common to all boards

If I run dmesg after starting Lcnc, all I get are a couple of RTAI 
messages and something like 'hm2_pci: - 5i25 found on IRQ11'
but no pinout print for GPIO.

I have found the pin I was looking for by trial and error triggering 
signals on the corresponding 7i76 input
but a print out would have been handy, to see which were already mapped 
to inputs etc

regards


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
Emc-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users

Reply via email to