Hi,

After upgrade from 2.5 to 2.6 I wanted to try the new G43.2 feature.

I realized that configuration selector installed the demo config of
"sim.axis.lathe-fanucy"
to ~/linuxcnc/configs/sim.axis.lathe-fanucy directory.

However HAL paragraph  of lathe_fanucy.ini refers to files which are
located in ~/linuxcnc/configs/sim/axis directory:

HALFILE = ../core_sim.hal
HALFILE = ../axis_manualtoolchange.hal
HALFILE = ../simulated_home.hal
HALFILE = ../lathe.hal

I assume that the demo config intended to go under
config/sim/axis/sim.axis.lathe-fanucy and then the above section is correct.

Also this path should be corrected:
PATH_APPEND=../nc_files/remap_lib/python-stdglue/

If the demo directory is config/sim/axis/sim.axis.lathe_fanucy, the right
path is:
PATH_APPEND=../../../../nc_files/remap_lib/python-stdglue/

When I moved manually the sim.axis.lathe-fanucy directory under sim.axis
and corrected the PATH_APPEND line, everything was OK.

I hope I didn't messed it up in my first post to this mailing list ;)

Best regards:
Janos