Greetings;

Reading the preamble to arcbuddy-sje.py, I have no 'new' entry in that
menu.

gedit is version 2.30.3, but the gedit tools is 2.30.0 according to
synaptic.  Is there a repo I need to enable in order to get the uptodate
tools package that does contain the 'new' option?

Running it from the axis interface, the data it generates is not saved
anyplace, outputting this error in the cli I started lcnc from:

File ended with no percent sign
can't open /tmp/tmp55fjrP/arcbuddy-sje.py

Since it does not unfocus even when you click someplace else, the only way
I can use it is to generate the code, write it down, and hand copy it to
the mdi interface for testing after arcbuddy-sje.py has been quit so I can
change focus and type.  That is doing it the hard way. When I found the
instructions about how to use it with gedit, which would also be handy,
only to find my 10.04.4 LTS version of gedit cannot be configured
according to those instructions.

Thanks.