I think I saw Saturday 10/18 with a possibility of getting together
the evening of the 17th too.

What is the address?  Where are most folks staying?

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 5:38 AM, John Thornton <bjt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When is the fest?
>
> JT
>
> On 9/30/2014 11:51 PM, Jon Elson wrote:
>> John,
>>
>> Are you going to the fest in Houston?  I am looking for
>> another driver.
>> My wife is dithering on going, and I am guessing she
>> probably won't
>> want to leave nobody keeping an eye on the kids for that long.
>>
>> It appears to be about 13 hours from St. Louis.  That's doable
>> in one shot for two drivers, but way beyond my capacity for
>> punishment all by myself.
>>
>> Jon

><> ... Jack

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate"
- Henry J. Tillman
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." -
Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
"a nanosecond is the time it takes electrons to propigate 11.8 inches"
- " - http://youtu.be/JEpsKnWZrJ8
"Life is complex: it has a real part and an imaginary part." - Martin Terma