Thanks John,

     I will keep this in mind if i need to calculate run times more
precisely.

Just out of curiosity how dose LinuxCNC deal with sub routines,  if, or,
wile, logic ect.  I am assuming it reads ahead does the calculations and
spit out standard g code to the interpreter where it is then read and
converted to hardware commands with a little magic in-between ;-)
     Why I am asking is I am finding it much easer to program and
simulate with Linuxcnc. There are many more functions than the Dynapath
Delta 20 control on my Tree J 325 it will only take raw g code more or
less and is pretty picky about the formatting. If I can get raw G code
from the interpretor into a text file. Then I could probably figure out
how to write a post possessor with bash to format it how I need and do a
few other checks to make it work until I upgrade to a pc and toss the
Dynapath.
     I have some time on my hands at the moment but no access to my toys
other than a laptop and intermittent internet. Now is my chance to learn
and play around with the software side of things. One day probable as
soon as some thing needs repairing with the Dynapath system I will tear
it all out and convert to LinuxCNC and some newer spindle and servo
drives. Tryng to do as much home before then as possible.
         Thanks to all the people that have worked on this great project
and made it open for the likes of me to poke, explore, and play around
to see how it work and how things have been done by people that know
what they are doing?

linden