Hi!

I use the latest stable version on Debian for a lathe, with MESA 5i25 &
7i76. Recently I noticed some weird behavior. It just occured to me that
it's pretty consistent.

A few times LinuxCNC would not not start because of some error, for
instance "realtime system did not load" or hm2 loading error (I'll try to
remember better next time). Those were not config errors, because after the
reboot it magically started. It seems to happen on two different PCs. I
definitely can't remember anything like this on Ubuntu 10.04.

Anyone noticed something?

Thanks,
Andrew