Is it possible to run multiple instances of classicladder? I want to run
several identical production lines from one control system using cl.
The idea is to design one cl for one line and load them like:
loadrt classicladder_rt names=cl1,cl2,cl3,...

loadusr classicladder (...)

and connect signals to multiple cl instances in hal.

I tried names, count, but these arguments are not recognised and this
raises an error.

Something like this would be useful:
loadrt classicladder_rt names=cl1,cl2
addf cl1.refresh some-thread
addf cl2.refresh some-thread
loadusr classicladder cl1 cl-t1.clp
loadusr classicladder cl2 cl-t2.clp

I tried also:
loadrt classicladder_rt
addf classicladder.0.refresh slow-thread
loadusr classicladder cl-t1.clp
loadusr classicladder cl-t2.clp

System loads, but it loads only first loadusr instance and I get this
warning:
HAL: ERROR: duplicate component name 'classicladder'

Any other suggestions?