Hello!

There is a plasma machine I built and I used THCAD-10 card for thc
purposes, because the plasma source had such an output signal.
Long story short - the machine has new owner and they want to use
JasicCUT plasma source, which AFAIK does not have 0-10V signal output
for thc, so I will have to connect directly to power leads of plasma
cable.

How do I calculate, what is the resistance of additional resistors
needed to reduce max voltage from 300V to 10V? The unknown element
here is the current that passes through THCAD card.

Viesturs