On 11/17/2014 07:09 AM, andy pugh wrote:
> On 17 November 2014 13:50, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> There are lots of ways to skin that cat. I usually edit mux2.comp file
>> to change pin types to bit, save it under another name (mux2bit or
>> whatever)and then sudo comp install.
>
> That seems like a lot of trouble when mux_generic exists.

mux_generic does everything the other 4 mux components do, and then some.

The only downside is that it's a little more complicated to use, because
the user has to figure out how to configure it for their use case.

Maybe we should deprecate the muxN components in favor of mux_generic?

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky