Would it not be easier to install a sub plate and cut the sub plate to the
machine motion?

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 7:19 AM, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> > Yes, it will, but that's assuming that the Z correction for all the
> > stations in between those two defined points is the same.  The map I made
> > of the X axis has very few points along the X axis at 1" stations that
> are
> > identical.  X1 may be .002" high, X2 may be at the median, X3 may be
> .001"
> > low, and so on.
>
> Ok, I do not see a problem of installing linuxcnc-dev package, getting
> source code, adjusting lincurve.comp file for 55 or whatever max
> points needed (I suspect that bed flatness is not that awful to
> require separate milestone at each station, probably some of 3 or 4
> consecutive stations are actually located on [acceptably] straight
> line) and then running "sudo comp --install lincurve.comp" to
> compensate for that position error.
>
> Defining all the values in HAL file seems like most time-consuming part.
>
> Viesturs

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.