Couldnt agree more with PCW. i have this (j1800n-d2p), working with a 5i25.
http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4895#ov
very decent board, have a pp, and despite some problems with the bios (F1
version doesnt work), upgrading to F2 solved the problem, mine is working
on debian wheezy (couldnt do in precise), have to tweak some bios items,
like disable usb3 support, to have usb working.
Use this boards with a pico power supply and a 16gb dom ssd (thanks andy!),
and you have a compact and eficient main control unit.
For non linux guys like me, setting folder sharing and vnc was a pain, i
have a guide to do it, if someone need it.
regards
rck