> Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:06:04 +0000
> From: cncbas...@gmail.com
> To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Emc-users] . Re: LCNC VS Machinekit JWP (Niemand Sonst)
>
> ok am i correct that Machinekit does Jog while paused ( or whatever
> everyone wants to call it ) if thats the case then Linuxcnc for me must go
> out in the trash bin ... and i must go and use machinekit , i dont have an
> alternative for customers .
>
> it's no good arguing if it's needed or not
> workarounds are for Windows People ,
>

> On 26 November 2014 at 17:48, Niemand Sonst <nie...@web.de> wrote:

for completeness:
https://github.com/mhaberler/asciidoc-sandbox/wiki/Jog-while-paused-support

Seems they have it and consider it stop gap.
The dro's zero at pause and then show distance to go from the pause point.
Moves axes not joints.
Uses HAL pins for jogging not regular GUI or handwheels.

Chris M