I have a desktop computer with built in video. It is a Nvidia GeForce
6150SE nForce 430.

When I try any driver besides the stock driver using info from the web
one of two things happen, it reports that the driver is broken and won't
install it or if it installs and I add an xorg file the computer goes
just so far during boot up and stops at a blank screen with a blinking
cursor.

Has anyone used a nvidia video card with wheezy?

Thanks
JT