On 1/28/15 8:30 PM, Todd Zuercher wrote:
> I am using buildbot and I had changed the the repos from master-rt to 2.7.
>
> The part I am missing is how to force apt to downgrade? What is the trick to
> doing that?

It's different for different package management front-ends.  There are
probably easy gui ways to do this, but...  I use apt-get from the
command-line, and here's how i did it:

http://paste.ubuntu.com/9929727/

On line 9 i query what packages i have installed and find
linuxcnc-uspace version 1:2.8.0~pre1.337.g4ceca76 from the master branch.

On line 20 i ask what versions are available and it reports 4 different
versions, including the currently installed one.

On line 34 i ask apt-get to install a specific version, and I pick the
newest 2.7 version.

That all goes well, and on line 55 i ask about the installed versions
again, and see the one i wanted is installed.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky