Hi,

This is the first time I try to set the gantry mode on a machine (XYZX).
I cast a lot on the object related to these following errors, but I
couldn't find any solution.

I have 2 major problems with the gantry machine:
1. In World mode I get the error ""joint 2 following error". This error
also come up when I transcribe Ferror and Min_ferror for a high rate.
Until I move jogging mode Z axis into either direction the Ferror rate
continues to grow.

2. The machine takes the softer limits into account only once in World mode.

LinuxCNC 2.6.5 version

Is there any solution for these errors?

[TRAJ]
AXES = 4
COORDINATES = X Y Z X
LINEAR_UNITS = 1.0
ANGULAR_UNITS = 1.0
CYCLE_TIME = 0.010
DEFAULT_VELOCITY = 15.00
MAX_VELOCITY = 50.00
DEFAULT_ACCELERATION = 100
MAX_ACCELERATION = 150

[AXIS_2]
TYPE = LINEAR
HOME = 150.0
MAX_VELOCITY = 9
MAX_ACCELERATION = 80.0
STEPGEN_MAXACCEL = 100.0
SCALE = 533.333333
FERROR = 18.5
MIN_FERROR = 55.25
MIN_LIMIT = -1.02
MAX_LIMIT = 160.0
HOME_OFFSET = 150.0
HOME_SEARCH_VEL = 7.20000
HOME_LATCH_VEL = -3.520000
HOME_IGNORE_LIMITS = YES
HOME_SEQUENCE = 0

---
Ezt az e-mailt az Avast víruskereső szoftver átvizsgálta.