Marius,

Here is what Peter sent me awhile back when I started working on my build,

cd ~
sudo apt-get install git-core gitk git-gui
sudo apt-get build-dep linuxcnc
sudo apt-get install linux-image-3.2.0-4-rt-686-pae
sudo apt-get install libudev-dev
sudo apt-get install iptables-persistent
git clone git://git.linuxcnc.org/git/linuxcnc.git linuxcnc-dev
cd linuxcnc-dev
git pull
git checkout master
cd src
./autogen.sh
./configure --with-realtime=uspace
make
sudo make setuid

I will hopefully be getting back to my machine within the next week or two, so hopefully we hammer things out together.

Rick