I have a new install using 2.7~pre6 and want to set up a Gladevcp panel.  I
thought I had installed all the dependencies, etc but when I run “glade
gvcp-panel.ui” I get this error:

“gvcp-panelui targets Gtk+2.16
But this version of Glade is for GTK+3 only.
Make sure you can run this project with Glade 3.8 with no deprecated widgets
first.
Specially because there are 3 objects that can not be build with types HAL_LED,
HAL_HBar and HAL_Table”

What do I need to do to fix this?
-Tom