Okay, so, my questions was more.. what is the whole gizmo FOR? Not just the
specifics of that one picture.  I see a few micro switches with a cam, and
motor and such.. I was trying
to figure out what the heck it all was and did...

--
Billy Huddleston Inner Vision

*William Huddleston
Inner Vision Development Corp*
Office: 865.560.2752
Fax: 865.560.2703

http://www.ivdc.com
*Development and Consulting... Simplified.*

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inner-Vision-Development/120023721424>
<http://twitter.com/ivdc> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/ivdccorp>