I will give that a try Rob, I don’t think it is in my ini file at all IIRC.  My
acceleration on the Z axis was set quite low so I brought that up to something
reasonable today and it helped.  Though again, it is a direct comparison as
those have been my settings under the previous (2.4-2.6) releases.   Will try
ARC_BLEND_RAMP_FREQ tomorrow.

By the way, this certainly isn’t a “critical application” of any sort but it is
interesting to “hear” differences in the new code, and learn about new options
(apparently)!
Thanks,
-Tom