Cable shields are typically tied to frame/backplane ground.  One end
only if you want to avoid ground loops.
The cable shield from your VFD to motor connection should also be tied
to frame/backplane ground.
I don't see a filter on the power feed to that GS2 VFD?    Do you have
one?  The Automation direct single phase one is about $80 and worth
every cent.
Move your drive to motor cable to the right side of the drive and don't
put it in that wire duct.   Attach it to the side of the drive if you
need to attach it anywhere.
There is no requirement to have the 0V of your 5 or 24 volt supply tied
to frame/backplane ground.
I think that Automation Direct VFDs may also be sold as EMI generators.
They push noise back into the power feed very effectively and I have
seen that same noise go right through 5V and 24 volt power supplies and
screw things up.
I've fought that fight before and won.

In general the panel looks nice.  Not excessively crowded.

Dave