On 01/01/2016 10:28 PM, Bertho Stultiens wrote:
> Short explanation:
> You must ensure that a grounding connection does not carry current and
> is located at such a point where a symmetric coupling can be achieved.
>
> A bit longer explanation:
[snip]

Just one comment on the explanation...
It is still quite a simplification of the actual electrical AC analysis
of the circuit as a whole. However, such analysis would be far beyond
the scope of this mailing list IMO. The intricacies can be subtle and
complex and sometimes slightly counter-intuitive.

Not to cut of any detailed discussion, but to prevent to go completely
off topic. Otherwise we should start a new thread for that purpose.

--
Greetings Bertho

(disclaimers are disclaimed)