Hello - I have been tinkering with the Axis interface by adding a custom pyVCP
panel.

I would like to have an LED widget or some sort of status indicator if G43
(tool length compensation) is active or not.   I can't seem to find a HAL pin
or way to get a boolean value if a particular gcode is active or not to connect
to an LED.  Is this possible?

I found this message from a few months ago that seemed to be similar:
http://sourceforge.net/p/emc/mailman/message/34456161/

But it was for connecting or updating a Glade display which seems to allow more
low level python coding -- this may still be applicable - but I have no clue
how to use this in relation to the .xml file for the pyVCP panel I am adding or
the .hal file I use to connect up the display to data.

Any hints of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
- Shawn