also..
MOST scientific papers are numeric titles
phuds write em and hand off to archivists ( no slander intended to our
friend 'archivist')
who consider it another paper, and assign a number to it
its SOP to pre-pend something to that number when you do 'save as'
then the new name satisfies you and takes the onus off the archiver
everbody happy !
tomp