I modified this slightly so that if the number of parameters is greater than 25
(25 happen to fit nicely in the space on my monitor) it will create another
column parameters.  By the way, I suspect it is very uncommon for a subroutine
to require so many parameters.  All the subroutines I have found so far have
less than 15 or so.  So really a single column would suffice most times...

Also, if I get some time I may try to play with the gtk container to see if I
can make it scrollable if the parameters go off screen.

============
      # try to use minimum height if less than 3 columns
      if nparms > 25:
# My Edit:
          rowmax = 25
          #rowmax = 10