Hello Andy,

Thank you for this additional information.

*Can someone** tell me if this nut **is adjustable ???*

Some pictures of the problem:

To have no more weight on the screw, the head of the machine is placed on
its transport support

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8NOS1CdldvSi1MbzQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8NS0Q5VDBvY3pGVjA
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5hmBjm5ot8NSDhCTmpsWkk3aVU