The I/O cable was a little messy though, I used a ZL-CBL50-1P, that had
the connector for the drive end, and flying leads on the other to direct
wire to my 7i70/7i71/7i49, next time I will go with the ZL-SVC-CBL50 and
a ZL-RTB50. That was a whole bunch of excess little 28AWG wire floating
around in my wire trays, I only needed like 8 or 10 wires out of the
cable, so that left almost 40 little wires loose, tried my best to clean
it up, without just cutting them off.

Rick

On 3/23/2016 8:28 AM, John Thornton wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> I was just looking at Automation Direct, good to hear from someone that
> has used them.
>
> Thanks
> JT
>
> On 3/23/2016 7:23 AM, Rick Lair wrote:
>> Hey JT,
>>
>> I used a 3KW system from Automation Direct on our rotary table, and it
>> was a pretty seamless install/setup with linuxcnc, and for the price it
>> was really reasonable.
>>
>> Rick
>>
>> On 3/23/2016 7:46 AM, John Thornton wrote:
>>> Does anyone have links to servo/drive suppliers in the US that have the
>>> plain vanilla velocity drives that we like to use with LinuxCNC?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> JT

Thanks

Rick Lair