Looking to liquidate my linuxcnc router, have it listed on ebay, no bites.
Need cash and room in my shop.  Was asking $2500, guess that isn't
realistic, when you add up your main parts, it doesn't come to much, but
when you build it, all the little stuff costs a pretty penny.  What is a
realistic price for something like this, or is it better to part it off?

aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/All.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/Bottom.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/Controls.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/Er11Collets.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/Front.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/Rear.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/ReverseSide.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/SANY1020.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/Side.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/T-slot.JPG
aercon.net/utilities/cncrouter/Y-rails.JPG

2hp VFD(automation direct), 0.8kw water cooled spindle(Ugracnc)
Mesa electronics 5i25 and 7i76
3 x Gecko drives
3 x HT23-280-8 steppers
1/8",3/16",1/4", and 4mm er11 collets
Work envelope X 14", Y 19", Z 4"

So if you see something you want, let me know.

Yeah, the haas needs a spindle rebuild.  When I pulled the lower cap off
the spindle, the bearing spacer fell out in so many pieces.  It got patched
with a router built bearing retainer, but still needs fixing, it has about
5 thou non preload.