All,

I am trying to lick a problem with following error on an angular axis (A). I
am using a Mesa 7i43 with the 7i33 quad servo interface. If I set the axis
max_velocity above about 2 RPS I start getting following errors on G0 moves
with any reasonable value for FError (i.e. under 10 degrees). The motor
should be capable of almost 60 RPS. The encoder is 500 count, 2000 with
quadrature, so only a little over 1Khz / 4Khz when I start to see the
problem.

The tuning is firm and giving good positional accuracy, and mechanically
there does not appear to be any significant mechanical resistance to
overcome. I have played with a number of the axis parameters, but seems to
come back to max_velocity, as adjusting acceleration and PID parameters
seems to have minimal effect on following error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric