All,

I have posted a new video showing the installation process. This video
goes over downloading the ISO, Making the bootable flash drive, and
installing the software.

The video is located here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NavAW5-Xx-Y

I know the audio is less than perfect. I am working on a new audio
recording setup to improve the quality of the recording.

Part of this video was recorded using Simple Screen Recorder. While the
picture recording worked fine there was some strange audio artifacts in
the recording. I think I am going to record the audio stream completely
separate from the video as I have no way to put an external mic on my
current camcorder.

I have a USB studio condenser mic but I don't think it will record well
into a linux pc from what I have read. I am contemplating capturing the
audio into my winders machine.

Let me know what suggestions you have about the audio.

Thanks,

Jim