      From: Bruce Layne <linux...@thinkingdevices.com>
 To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 11:42 AM
 Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Tool Marks?

I like Chris' analysis, but when I do the math, I get 85 revolutions per
inch instead of 8.5 revolutions per inch.

Also, my pi is 3.1416, so I get 1.273 revolutions per inch when rolling
the .250" diameter cutter.  Chris got 1.33, so his pi must be 3, but I'd
say that's within engineering tolerance.  :-)