On Friday 19 August 2016 09:21:49 Mario - Promm wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After updating from version 2.7.5 to 2.7.6, I noted that isn't
> possible anymore toggle between relative/machine coordinates on AXIS
> until a program is loaded and started. After that, the problem
> diapers.

Huggies or Pampers? ;-)  Sorry, must resist levity attempts before the
coffee kicks in.

> Is that a bug or a normal condition?

I just checked 2 of my machines, 1 running 2.7.6-8 sim, and one running
the 2.8 devepment branch, and neither exhibit this behavior.

What I do notice, but it may be a localized setting as I've played with
it, is that the devel branch does not launch with focus, taking an extra
click before the keyboard can run it.

Has anybody else noticed this?