On 2016-11-07 10:26, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Greetings all pi players;
>
> Is there a key to be held down during boot that will give me the effect
> of adding single to the kernel command line, effective bypassing the
> login so I can stand a snowballs chance of running raspi-config and
> undoing the dumbassed mistake I made?
In this case downloading a new raspian image and flashing to a sd-card is much
easier then fiddling with unknown bad changes.

> Then is there anything that can be done to make the wireless keyboards
> work?  Wally didn't have any more of the logitech k-360, so I bought an
> unknown "darkweb" that looks like a clone of the k-360, but has a
> smaller numbpad with a touchpad under it, about 2" wide by 1.35" high
> thats worthless as a full width stroke only moves the mouse about an
> inch on the monitor screen.  And that is still subject to the cold
> molasses motion.

See my answer on the other thread. (power supply)

> Second unrelated question, I see in the x86 /lib/modules tree,
> 3 "*spi.ko" modules.  Can one of them do this spi over an epp parport?
> Any documentation there may be, has never made it to /usr/share/doc
>
> Or, if Peter can tell me how to reprogram this 7i90HD back to accessing
> it via epp when it is now set for spi access? I am sold on the plethora
> of I/O it can do and would like to be able to use it on this lathe from
> an x86 box.

There is no need of reflashing with an external interface, the 7i90 has a
fallback included.
See page 17 in the manual.
It's just jumper fiddling.

> Thanks everybody.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

And Gene, a short hint, please do not turn to many screws at the same time.

Matsche

--
"In der Wissenschaft siegt nie eine neue Theorie,
nur ihre Gegner sterben nach und nach"

Max Planck