From: "Nicklas Karlsson" <nicklas.karlsso...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Emc-users] EDM machining, user interface, increments
Date: Tue, Jan 10, 2017 12:34 PM

I discovered the limitations of the hal inputs, what is needed is:
  min
  max
  scale
  increment value
  increment value change from GUI
  A choice to between actual or scaled value

None of the do it all.The hal dial may change the scale but what is really
needed is possibility to change increment value for fine tuning.

Despite these small limitations I still think glade user interface designer is
really good. Since source code is available it is also possible change, if
anybody could give me a hint maybe I could look into it but I better start with
the unfinished g-code database, I think where will be  few hours for it this
weekend.