Peter C. Wallace wrote:

> The DC generators are the tachometers (they could have no other purpose)
> the question is how the tachometer generators are connected into the
> system
>
> What are the servo drive part numbers?

Hi Peter,
This is the board:
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fenner-Servo-Dynamics-Servo-Amplifier-SDF1525-12-SDF152512-AS-IS-/151719664648?hash=item2353325c08:g:0xkAAOSwxYxU0lv4>

I had a chance to buy a manual for $2.00 a page. Maybe it wasn't that
expensive after all. I've searched extensively, there just is no
information on the board I can find. The feedback goes to the Anilam
board along with the glass signals. The computer is full of boards with
lots of wires going to that Anilam board. That board has a lot of stuff
on it. I'll look up some of the chip numbers, early Altera FPGA? I had
no concern about the rest of this system, of course. It was just going
to get salvaged.

Thanks, Dan.
(Sorry, I did it again, re'd without setting up the send to....)