Peter C. Wallace wrote:
> <http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fenner-Servo-Dynamics-Servo-Amplifier-SDF1525-12-SDF152512-AS-IS-/151719664648?hash=item2353325c08:g:0xkAAOSwxYxU0lv4>
>

> https://forum.linuxcnc.org/30-cnc-machines/30032-servo-dynamics-brushed-dc-servo-sd1525-tuning
>

> The drives do have tachometer inputs (unless the SDF1525 is much
> different than the SD1525)

Hi Peter, Andy,
I found that earlier and saved the pdf pages in case I would need them,
I did think until today they got speed feedback from the motors. But the
board's tach input have nothing plunged in, so zero and gain would be
the only meaningful adjustments. What you write Andy is talking me off
the ledge. I get the DC feedback, I was just surprised it was not
pulsed. I'm very green to a CNC machine of this class. So I don't see
the tachs being connected to the 7i77, it doesn't have analog inputs,
ADC, or there is another way? From your last paragraph, I can just go
glass into the 7i77 and it will deal with it? I've read that just glass
in is iffy, but I just don't know.

Best, Dan.