On 2017-02-07 13:46, Abdul Rahman Riza wrote:
> I want to build 3 axis vertical milling cnc for wood using gantry, my
> question before wrongly purchased component is:
>
>   1.  What is the best compatible breakout board using raspberry pi3 ?
>   2.  Is there any list of stepper motor compatible with raspberry pi 3 using
> linuxcnc?

As Gene mentioned, there is a hal driver for the mesa 7i90.
http://www.linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/man/man9/hm2_rpspi.9.html

But unfortunately there is no golden future for arm based boards in linuxcnc,
because the core developer does not support the arm platform any more.

https://forum.linuxcnc.org/27-driver-boards/32183-is-raspberry-mesa-7i92-possible#86090
http://tom-itx.no-ip.biz:81/~tom-itx/irc/logs/%23linuxcnc-devel/2017-01-08.html#11:47:40

One smells the bad mood in this thread....

--
"In der Wissenschaft siegt nie eine neue Theorie,
nur ihre Gegner sterben nach und nach"

Max Planck