Sebastian,

Well, what a learning experience that was.  Have the manpage written, forked
the linuxcnc project, added my page, committed and signed, and done a pull
request. (With some help from some folks on the devel IRC channel).  At any
rate, it shows up in the documentation for 2.7 and 2.8-pre so I am happy.
Hopefully, I didn't butcher the manpage up too bad.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Joe