On 04/20/2017 12:22 AM, Johann Beukes wrote:
> Hi Guys
> Can someone help me please? I need tonmake my own telescopic slide covers.
> I need to know what material I can use to fold my own? Its like tarp with
> rubber impregnation.

When I got my HNC lathe I wanted to get running right away,
http://www.wallacecompany.com/cnc_lathe/HNC/00003-1a.jpg

but the cross slide bellows had large holes. Just to get by in the short
term, I did a search for "how to fold diy bellows" and folded a bellows
using a couple of legal manila file folders.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_paper

It has been quite a few years and they are still temporarily working.

--
Kirk Wallace
http://www.wallacecompany.com/E45/