On 06/04/2017 02:15 PM, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:
Anyone who some experience with central lubrication system?

It is an old machine. There is a bowl filled with grease connected to a row of
pneumatic valves so I guess the grease is supposed to enter this block. There
is also plenty of tubes connected to blocks on the sliding surfaces and I could
see there are grease on the sliding surfaces. It all seems to be driven by
pneumatic and I have connected compressed air. One of the valves are marked
lubrication and I have tried to switch this but nothing seems to happen.

Anyone who have an idea?

I don't know this application but in all the cases I have seen the grease is a light #1 NLGI grease for bank systems. The usual grease gun grease is #2. #2 is used for bearings and farm machinery, #1 is used a lot in reciprocating applications, like presses and such. DO NOT SUBSTITUTE.

Ed.