It might be better to reformulate my question. Then trying to run linuxcnc with
commands from GUI sent over the network I have figured howto run the server but
not client.

EMCTASK, EMCIO and EMCMOT is run on server but not axis so I expected axis
should be run on client. Then I run axis alone on prompt axis is started and
continue to run but no display or connection to server. Then i start linuxcnc
with client configuration it run not only display but also the other emc tasks
locally which is already run on server but no connection to server.

Linuxcnc command is a script which run some other commands among them halcmd,
cncsvr and if not dummy axis GUI. I expect program to run would be the same for
0MQ as for NML but have not checked. Do anybody have any idea??

Regards Nicklas Karlsson