I have an XHC-HB04 18-button wireless MPG on my mill. It's amazing that it
works on LinuxCNC. But I found something confusing about acceleration:

   1. The acceleration in [XHC_HB04_CONFIG]mpg_accels seems to have an
   effect on both jogging and program running. Isn't it supposed to affect MPG
   jogging only?
   2. Probably not related to XHC_HB04. Jog acceleration when using
   Shift+Arrow keys seems to be higher than G0 acceleration. I thought they
   should be identical. I'm using Axis GUI, [AXIS_#]MAX_ACCELERATION = 250,
   [AXIS_#]STEPGEN_MAXACCEL = 937.5

Maybe there is some internal mechanism that I don't know, hope someone
could cast some light on it.