I not analize timing performances of webrtc app ... but someone think is
possible use webrtc tecnology as remote Lcnc control? I think at qt app
that send array data over rtc protocol ... not well think about mechanism
... actually I'm only impressionate about video calling latency
performances .... sometime better than direct pc capture. At last an image
is only a bi-dimensional array, So a mask may be a simply way to decode the
signal.

I remember a work of Sir. Kuminski about quik tecnology ....

bkt