On Wednesday 07 February 2018 12:01:26 Avi Shishe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I try to unsubscribe from the  Emc-users list without success. I do
> not receive any message to my mailbox to complete the process.
> Please advise what I can do to reach my goal.
>
> Regards,

1st, if you have changed isp's thats going to be nigh impossible because
the confirmation email will be sent to the original address. If you are
not now at that address, and your old isp isn't bouncing the messages,
about the best you may be able to do is get the old account activated
again, with a fwd setup so you do get the message.  Its part of the
lists security, verifying that the unsub actually got to you.

Perhaps if you can still log into the server and execute a change of
address first? Beyond that, its hand work for a list admin.