Greetings all;

I see Banggood has a 500 watt wind thingy for under $200 that net folks
are calling professional grade stuff. I am looking to put up an
anerometer to record the wind speeds, one of those 3 cups designs that
isn't direction sensitive, and one of these card computers to log what
it sees so as to get an idea who many of these 500 watt things I'd need
to keep a bank of truck batteries topped up while running the house,
including the AC.

Has anyone else walked this trail, or do I have to start with a machete?