On 9 May 2018 at 03:03, jeremy youngs <jcyoung...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Change hm2_pci to hm2_eth, and add a "board_ip=..." parameter
>>> Tweak the config files until there are no errors and LinuxCNC starts.
>>>
>> Like the attachment shows ?

No. It needs to be "board_ip" and have the actual IP address.

Is the ellipsis not used in the US? This is the second time in as many
weeks that someone has typed a literal "..." rather than fill in the
required information when I have not been able to guess the correct
information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

> And a question, how do I get this to copy the print file from linuxcnc .
> Ctrl v, c won't do it, print screen won't do it.

Press the "select all" button on the dialog box then use Ctrl-C to
copy the contents.

Ctrl-V to paste somewhere else.

--
atp