On 05/27/2018 05:22 PM, andy pugh wrote:
On 27 May 2018 at 20:03, a k <pccncmach...@gmail.com> wrote:

possible to notice that hair - start move. like someone
touching it. right?
this is magnetic field touching. right?
Probably not. I think it is more likely to be the electric field. Though i think that blood is ferromagnetic so it is just about
possible.

It is not something that I have ever felt, but I can feel when
appliances are not properly earthed by stroking them.

I can sense large magnetic fields. But, it has to be REALLY strong, as in an MRI magnet. I get a slight dizzy feeling when in the presence of this class of magnetic field. I have friends who work on MRIs, and they have checked the field with magnetometers, and say I am about right where I say I start to feel the field.

I can't imagine any motor producing such a field. You know it is a strong field when keys start moving around in your pocket when you are 20 feet away from the magnet, on the outside of the shielded wall.

Yes, I can also detect AC leakage in appliances, mostly with the back of my hand, but sometimes other parts.

Blood is supposed to be NON-ferromagnetic due to the Hemoglobin structure. Which is good, as I can't imagine what a 5 T MRI magnet would do to a person otherwise.

Jon