Dear Friends,

Been away from the EMC arena for a while, but my machines are running as
usual. Now I have to take care of that Körner engraver I was talking about
more than a year ago. I've decided that the easiest way to make this happen
is to rip out the old controller and make new stuff.

So, my drug dealer cncdrive.com has a few breakout boards based on
Ethernet. There are some videos on LCNC hardware on Mesa Ethernet and such,
but it seems there is very little documentation.  These two breakout boards
would be really nice to get up and running, don't you think?

http://cncdrive.com/UC400ETH.html
http://cncdrive.com/UC300ETH.html

Or should I go with the old school LPT port solution?

Yeah, and before you reply with all those real time arguments, I'm too old
in this game so I've read 'em all. ;)

All the best,
Sven