I am trying to get set up to generate bitstreams for
the 7i92 and 7i93 cards, and the build scripts in LCNC
master (2.8) haven't been updated to include those
cards.  I keep running into problems trying to add
those cards myself, so I'm hoping whoever maintains
those scripts (Jeff?) could take a few minutes and
put them in.  I suspect the 7i92 and 7i93 are very
popular cards.

I believe the cards.py entries should be:

class i92(TopEth, DBx2, Spartan6_9_144, BitgenCanFallback):
    path = "7i92"
    name = "i92_x9"
    card = "7i92"
    humanname = "Mesa 7i92"

class i93(TopEth, HDx2, Spartan6_9_144, BitgenCanFallback):
    path = "7i93"
    name = "i93_x9"
    card = "7i93"
    humanname = "Mesa 7i93"

but there seem to be some other changes needed that
I haven't quite figured out yet.

Thanks,
-- Ralph