On Tuesday 18 December 2018 12:01:23 Les Newell wrote:

> Regrind a drill bit with the appropriate angle - instant countersink.
>
> You could do it in code but you'll spend a lot more time coding than
> regrinding a drill.
>
> Les

Unforch Les, that would be a hand job as I've lost my touch at getting
the correct heel height by eyeball (and ATM they are way out of
calibration from cataract surgery) and Drill Doctors don't go that
steep. If I can find a narrower clamp so I could drill on both sides of
it to prevent the flex from allowing it to dig thru by grabbing the
panel. I'll investigate it in scraps of this material. Someday I'll
build me a sharpener out of the A table, which would make it easy to set
the angles. A table, a steady rest for this piece of crap table I have,
and a dremel spinning a diamond disk could probably be a better
sharpener than a Drill Doctor, and spend a week sharpening the whole box
of drills. I must have 5+ kilo's of semi-dull ones now. :)

Thanks & Merry Christmas, Les.